Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sumeet Nandan Garg- Software Developer

I would like to say that Q3 Technologies has been like a Colosseum to me. Here not only do I face challenges everyday but also develop my skills day by day and savour the technology at its height. Q3 Technologies has provided me with a perfect place to satisfy my insomniac lust for knowledge and challenges. Working here gives me an elated pleasure to be a part of technology that serves the modern world. The working environment here is tempting and encourages innovative minds to work and give out more and more. The management here is par excellence and flexible. Being client focused, my team here at Q3 Technologies has helped me give results at par with the expectations of the client and much more, which has always been a challenge to a developer. Working here has been very different from my past working experiences. Last but not the least Q3 Technologies has given me an environment to be cherished by me.

No comments: